Use this IRS online tool to check the status of your federal refund. You will need your social security number, filing status, and the exact dollar amount of your refund.
This helpful tool will help you to prevent too much or too little federal taxes from being withheld from your pay. Click here to determine if you need to submit a W-4 to your employer.
Easily find phone numbers and addresses to contact the IRS.
8 Items to Bring to File Your Taxes:
- Photo Identification (Driver’s License, State ID, etc.)
- Social Security Card (For you and your dependents)
- Copy of previous year’s Return (if we did not file for you)
- Form W-2 from your employer(s), 1099s, and any other income
- Bank account and routing number(s) for Direct Deposit
- Landlord address, phone number and rent receipts for Circuit Breaker
- Tuition/education expense receipts for 2012
- Paid documents and receipts for residential energy credits
Tax Prep Sites